L’Hort del Metge 2
The cottage that is on the right-hand side of the façade. It has two floors: the ground floor with a living room/dining room and kitchen in a single space, plus a bathroom and access to the terrace and the garden; and the first floor with the two bedrooms and a bathroom.
- 4 people
- 2 bedrooms
- living room/dining room
- terrace and garden
The cottage includes…
1 double and 2 singles
access to the garden, heating, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD, Wi-Fi, local information, reading area, games, possibility of extra portable bed, possibility of crib and high chair
bed linen, towels, tablecloths, kitchen towels, coffeemaker, oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, herbal teas, laundry detergent, rubbish bags, first-aid kit
The registration number in the Tourism Registry of Catalonia is PL-000631
Find your date
Check available dates and make your reservation here and now:
Choose the booking method that you prefer depending on the time you have, the information you want or simply depending on your style.
Please keep in mind that contacting us, Manel and Gemma, will allow you to get to know us before you arrive, receive advice in advance, and avoid providing bank information and paying commissions.
In any case, regardless of the booking method you use, we will try to respond as quickly as possible.
The payment to make the reservation consists of a 30% deposit of the total amount. But don’t worry: first make your reservation and then we will talk about how to pay this amount.
Book Online L’Hort del Metge 2:
– The price listed for each cottage is the full rental amount. Cottages are not rented by rooms nor does the rental amount vary if full capacity of the cottage chosen is not reached.
– Reservations made more than 6 months before the planned date of arrival are not accepted.
– Prices include VAT.
– Minimum stay is two nights.
– Unfortunately we do not accept pets at the cottages; we are sorry for the inconvenience.
– The tourist tax is not included in the rental price and will be charged at the end of the stay (€ 0.50 per person per night). People 16 and under are exempt and the tax is only paid the first seven nights.